MUDDY CREEK MOUNTAIN ROAD FORT SPRING, WV 24970
Looking for a summer place? The former Mt. View Methodist Church on Muddy Creek Mountain could become a church again or be converted into a residence, summer camp or hunter’s getaway. The options are many with 1240 square feet on main floor meeting space and same on lower level with great room, 2 half baths, kitchen area opening outside. Good well, septic system, forced air heating are in place.
This property is the former Mountain View Methodist Church which could easily become a church again. It also could be converted into a residence, summer camp or hunter’s getaway.
Main Floor: Enter through a foyer and access a large meeting space.
Lower Level: A great room, two baths, kitchen and opens to a potential patio.
A good well, septic system and forced air heating (oil) are in place.
- Alderson 4th of July Celebration
- Amtrack Station at Hinton, WV
- Amtrak Station at Alderson, WV
- Carnegie Hall
- City Of Lewisburg, WV
- Greenbrier County Hotels and Motels
- Greenbrier County Restaurants
- Greenbrier County, WV
- Greenbrier Resort
- Greenbrier Valley Airport
- Greenbrier Valley Medical Center
- Greenbrier Valley Theater
- New River Community and Technical College
- State of West Virginia
- West Virginia Cave Conservancy
- West Virginia Conservation Agency
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine
- West Virginia State Parks
- Winterplace Ski Resort
- WV Department of Natural Resources