Lot #20 Asbury Trace, Lewisburg, WV
Looking for that perfect piece of property to build your dream home? Search no farther. This spectacular 5.7 acre homesite features some of the best vistas in Greenbrier County surrounded by all the beauty of nature. Beautiful level wooded parcel on Muddy Creek Mountain just 10 minutes from historic Lewisburg. Build your dream home and enjoy from your porch 70 mile views over looking the valley and mountain ranges all the way through to the next state in Tazewell, Virginia. Lush mountain laurel blankets the lot and are truly magnificent with their white blooms in the springtime. Whitetail deer, wild turkey, cottontail rabbits, grey squirrels, chipmunks and over 20 species of songbirds call Asbury Trace home.
Underground utilities, Home Owner’s Association and Protective Covenants are in place. Minutes from historic downtown Lewisburg and close to the world famous Greenbrier Hotel.
The views are truly incredible. This lot has a tremendous potential for outstanding views because you not only own the land on top of the cliff, but also underneath – this lets you open up views that otherwise would remain hidden much of the year.
- Alderson 4th of July Celebration
- Amtrack Station at Hinton, WV
- Amtrak Station at Alderson, WV
- Carnegie Hall
- City Of Lewisburg, WV
- Greenbrier County Hotels and Motels
- Greenbrier County Restaurants
- Greenbrier County, WV
- Greenbrier Resort
- Greenbrier Valley Airport
- Greenbrier Valley Medical Center
- Greenbrier Valley Theater
- New River Community and Technical College
- State of West Virginia
- West Virginia Cave Conservancy
- West Virginia Conservation Agency
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine
- West Virginia State Parks
- Winterplace Ski Resort
- WV Department of Natural Resources