LIGHTNER AVENUE LEWISBURG, WV 24901
In town Lot Exceptionally located corner lot in a neighborhood that is quiet and long-settled, but near the epicenter of activity in downtown Lewisburg. Mostly level and gently sloped with city utilities. Area offers interesting shopping, fine dining, live music and theatre, two annual food festivals, a literary festival, & a year-round schedule of community activities. Contact Today!
A nice lot that is located in a neighborhood that is quiet and long-settled, but near the epicenter of activity in the area. Lewisburg offers interesting shopping, fine dining, live music and theatre, two annual food festivals, a literary festival, and a year-round schedule of community activities. The State Fair of West Virginia, a classic country fair with rides, exhibits, concerts and livestock competitions, takes place in nearby Fairlea every August.
The historic Greenbrier in White Sulphur Springs, ten minutes away, is a 10,000-acre world-class luxury resort with restaurants and shops open to the public. The resort hosts an annual PGA tournament in July, and serves as the summer practice camp for the NFL’s New Orleans Saints.
- Alderson 4th of July Celebration
- Amtrack Station at Hinton, WV
- Amtrak Station at Alderson, WV
- Carnegie Hall
- City Of Lewisburg, WV
- Greenbrier County Hotels and Motels
- Greenbrier County Restaurants
- Greenbrier County, WV
- Greenbrier Resort
- Greenbrier Valley Airport
- Greenbrier Valley Medical Center
- Greenbrier Valley Theater
- New River Community and Technical College
- State of West Virginia
- West Virginia Cave Conservancy
- West Virginia Conservation Agency
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine
- West Virginia State Parks
- Winterplace Ski Resort
- WV Department of Natural Resources